What is Personal Information?
We consider “Personal Information” to mean any information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual or an individual whose identity may be inferred or determined from such information, other than business contact information (e.g., name, title, business address). This Policy does not cover aggregated data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. ETC retains the right to use aggregated data in any way that it determines appropriate.
Why ETC May Collect Personal Information
ETC may use the Personal Information provided orally or in writing (including via electronic media) by subscribers to:
- Set-up and maintain subscriber accounts;
- Process payments;
- Communicate with and determine the needs of our subscribers;
- Manage access to our service;
- Allow us to customize site content for our subscribers;
- Create time capsules and store their contents;
- Distribute the time capsules to the individuals identified by subscribers;
- Send invitations and messages to individuals identified by subscribers;
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements and
- Such other purposes consistent with these purposes.
The personal information we ask